Living in Florida, I have the opportunity to grill outside all year long.
I love to marinate my steaks for at least 4 hours before grilling.
If you have the time to get it ready the night before it's the best for tenderizing.
(Of course, that is unless you are buying top quality cuts!! $$$)
This is easy and a perfect way to tenderize meat a healthier way. Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy!
Curt's Grilled Italian Steak Recipe
- 4 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves of Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- A Dash of Hot Sauce
- 2 Steaks, I prefer Rib-eye or Top Blade is also known as a flat iron(use any steak you prefer)
- Peppers of any kind for garnish on top
(This is for two steaks)
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor except peppers and blend for 30 seconds.
2. Place your 2 steaks in a sealable ziplock gallon bag or a sealable container and pour mixture over the top. Seal.
3. Marinate the steaks for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
4. Grill on high heat for about 1 minute on both sides.
5. Lower the heat and finish cooking the steaks to your preferred tenderness. Enjoy.