Country Breakfast Skillet
I have always been a big fan of country breakfasts.
Sausage gravy and biscuits. Cooked ham and eggs.
My favorite breakfast is this delicious Country Breakfast Skillet.
It is made with four ingredients. Very simple to make and is very hearty and filling.
Ingredients you will need
1 (14 oz) package of skinless Kielbasa
1 can of Crescent rolls
3 Eggs, beaten
4 or 5 slices of Cheese (whichever you prefer)
A Quick and Easy One Pan Breakfast
The best part about this breakfast is it doesn't take long at all to make.
It is perfect for busy mornings or for a family.
This is a breakfast dish that anyone can make.
It is filling also, so it will go a long way.
The Flavors Blend Perfectly
This recipe may be made with only four ingredients, but they blend so well.
Every bite is juicy from the Kielbasa and the crispy crust from the rolls.
The eggs give a soft bite and the cheese adds the perfect topping.
Melted cheese in every bite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
1. Grease a cast iron skillet with either non-stick cooking spray or using a paper towel spread Crisco evenly over the entire inside of the skillet.
2. Unroll the Crescent rolls and line the bottom of the skillet to create an even crust.
3. Add the Kielbasa. I left the Kielbasa whole, in two sausages. I just layed one of each side of the skillet. You can chop it up if you prefer.
4. Add the beaten eggs.
5. Cover the top with the cheese slices.
6. Add your seasonings. I chose to use Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Parsley.